(share this pin it)

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Sale-a-brate Blog Hop with SSInk

Good Morning Happy Stampers!!  I'm so glad to see you today!  I cannot wait to show you these fun Sale-a-Bration items.  Who doesn't love free stuff?!!!  We do!  And we'll show you just how fun free can be!  
As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 10 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Pamela had some amazing stuff didn't she?! If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.

Okay, so I'm not gonna lie.  I am LOVING this chicken from the Hey Chick stamp set.  I wish it was a regular catalog stamp set cuz I am sure gonna miss this set next month!!  I hope all y'all who are earning it are putting it to good use and are going to continue to use.



Hee hee hee
I love this little dude!!
This was a quick and easy card I Cased from Diana Gibbs here
I loved her style and watercoloring is my new favorite thing so this was a perfect mix!

and now lets Taco Bout another awesome stamp set....
TASTY TRUCKS!!
oh how I love this food truck!!  again...I am SO gonna miss this set when it goes!!


Okay..so not only is this a great set for saying funny things like "Hot Dog! Congratulations" but seriously.....THERE IS A HOTDOG STAMP!!  :)
hahaha  I'm here all week guys.  tip the waitresses and waiters. 

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed these two cards from my favorite Sale-a-bration stamp sets.  Click on the arrow below to keep on hoppin along with us today!




Blog Hop Participant List:

1. Tobe B. ~ The Craft Sea
2. Diana E. ~ Stampin' Fun with Diana
3. Darla R. ~ Stampin' with Darla
4. Cathy A. ~ Maine Mountain Stamper
5. Jennifer G. ~ Jenny G Paper Crafts
6. Jen G. ~ Faith.Grace.Stamp
7. Nichole L. ~ Scrappy Stamps & Ink
8. Kim R. ~ Stampin' with Kim
9. Darcy J. ~ Dj's Stampin' Place
10. Pamela W. ~ Stinky Tofu
11. Donna S. ~ Geek Squad Crafting
12. Cheryl H. ~ Create with Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment