(share this pin it)

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Blog Hop with SSInkspiration ~ How do I love thee, let me count the ways!


Good Morning Happy Crafter!!
Thanks for stopping by today.  I am so glad you are hop hop hoppin along with us at SSInkspiration!

As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 5 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Kim @ Stamping with Kim. If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.


Nothing says love like hearts, red/pinks, and a puppy :)

I LOVE coloring...its no secret...and I love coloring for my loved ones even more!!

I broke out an "old skool" stamp set from our main catalog.  It's been a while since I used it, so I wanted to mix it up and add it to an Occasions set to mesh old and new :)


I just LOVE this little pooch!  He looks positively adorable staring off into the distance....and look how cute my girl is staring at her little puppy!!  :)
Yes, I have a back story of these two if you really must know.  haha

Thanks for stopping by today.



wanna make this card?  Here's my supply list!


Hey, Girl Photopolymer Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!Hey GirlGoing Global Clear-Mount Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!Going Global
Real Red Cardstock
Watermelon Wonder Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Real Red Marker
Watermelon Wonder Marker
Bermuda Bay Marker
Smokey Slate Marker


Check out the next stop on the hop
Jennifer G is amazing, check it out!



Blog Hop Participant List:

    1. Jenny at Jenny G Paper Crafts
    2. Diana at Stampin Fun with Diana
    3. Breelin at Craft-Somnia Momma
    4. Leanne at Literally My Joy
    5. Kim at Stamping with Kim
    6. Donna at Geek Squad Crafting   <------- You are Here!!

    3 comments:

    1. Very cute card! I love the detailed coloring on the girls hair and the dog!

      ReplyDelete
    2. Your color is always so beautiful, I love it!

      ReplyDelete