(share this pin it)

Monday, January 4, 2016

New Catalog Countdown Day 2!


Good Morning Happy Stampers!!!

SSInkspiration is at it again with ANOTHER new catalog countdown!!

Aren't you super excited?!?!  I sure am!!

Today is the 4th day....I can hardly stand it..I want to show you EVERYTHING!!!



I cannot even express to you how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this new suite.
The Going Places Suite is every bit of masculine yummy goodness that we have been CRAVING!!
The paper is so travel-centric, and ethereal I cannot even stand it.

I used my Aqua pen to pick up some of the colors in the paper to make the striped background on the dipper.  and this silver thread is still my fave of faves!!  I am hoping and PRAYING this suite carries over into the 2016-2017 catalog.  Cannot ... just cannot ... get enough!!



No comments:

Post a Comment