(share this pin it)

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

A Few of My Favorite Things

Good Morning Happy Stampers!!

Thanks for stopping by today!!  I have a few samples that I worked on over Christmas break.  I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new Copic markers!!!  Can you tell?!!

This little cutie is from MFT Stamps ~ I just LOVE her!!  She is super fun to color and I cannot wait to get more Copic markers to color different shades of birds!
These markers are amazing to add shading and details as well!!


Yes....OH YES!!  I just ADORE this Moose!!!  He is also an MFT Stamps purchase.  This whole set is super adorbs.  My favorite one so far...I think...?!!  :)


OMG.  These elves from MFT Stamps are TO DIE FOR!!!  I loved being able to mask them and make this adorable scene.  The tree and rug are from my moose set (see above) and I love how they're all sized to work together.  Stay tuned for some more coloring with these amazing images!!

No comments:

Post a Comment