(share this pin it)

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Mystery Item Challenge

Good Morning Friends!!

Thanks for checking out my random post today :)

I was able to participate in a fun challenge as a Design Team Member over at SSInkspirations 

Each month we randomly shuffle names and send our recipient at least 3 items to use in our mystery post.  You can send 3 embellishments, stamped images, embossed paper, designer series papers, or any combination of things.  This is the second month we have done it, and I can totally see this lasting a life time.  This is SO MUCH FUN!!

I always end up with things I have never used...which is AWESOME!! and terrifying at the same time ;)

Here are the items I received from Jennifer G this month:


I was  pretty excited to use these items, since I own NONE of them!!  (shocker, I know)

I decided to cut out all of the stamped images and cut apart the words.
I also took a piece of vellum and made a wine bottle to add to the mix.
Here is the final card:


Ha ha ha.  I can't help it.  I just LOVE how this turned out!!
Thanks Jennifer!!  You totally made my month with this challenge!  You knew I loved Halloween and this is so my style.



2 comments:

  1. I love all the little bubbles and the wine bottle! You totally rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the little bubbles and the wine bottle! You totally rocked it!

    ReplyDelete