(share this pin it)

Saturday, August 29, 2015

New Catalog Countdown Day 4


Hello Happy Stampers!!

Welcome Back!

I am so glad you are here today.  I CANNOT contain my excitement for this new holiday catalog.  I just can’t!!  There are TOO many AWESOME products and projects to be done with this catalog.  You will be SO happy on Tuesday…so so so so happy!!

Here is my project for today using the Haunt Ya Later stamp set and my awesome Stampin' Markers:


Yes! Yes! And YES!!

I cannot tell you how much I love Halloween and I cannot express how much I adore this new Happy Haunting Designer Series Paper!!  Oh, and the do you love the extra spooky spider webs…YES! Those are doilies that you can buy an ENTIRE pack of!!  You don’t have to cut them out!! 

The cute little spider did not come with this set, he’s from the Cheer All Year stamp set I showed you yesterday.  Love that these sets all work together!!
Are you kidding me?!?!  How could you NOT love this little witch too?!
 

This is my new favorite stamp set.  I am dying here!  I want to make Halloween cards all day long now. J
Notice the spooky spiders again?  Yes!  I love them!

Be sure to pop in tomorrow to see a fun Thanksgiving themed post!
~Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment